Color change to 2022 Recaro Package??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like they dont have blue seats from supplier, they are using gen2 seats with headrest from lariat.

Lots of vehicles are shipped without climate control switches and things they dont have right now.

Way things are going I should place my order right away, perhaps get my chasis this year, cab next year and by 2025 i can have all the chips to complete the truck.
Incorrect, the seats are exactly the same as the 21 only black.. headrests are just like the 21 too.. watch the video.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m a fan of the change personally. I saw a 21 37pp and didn’t like how the arm rests on the doors seemed to get dirty easier, but would prefer Recaros.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Incorrect, the seats are exactly the same as the 21 only black.. headrests are just like the 21 too.. watch the video.

Looks pretty good, I like this better. I will build my order shortly, hoping to pick it sometime in the next 2 years (way things are right now thats wishful thinking)

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish it was an option for me but my truck is on the way to the dealer already and no way I'm waiting for them to build it again.... Just hope they're more comfortable than gen 2 recaro since I saw posts claiming gen 3 recaros are much more comfortable to gen 2 and that was another reason why I got this package
Just watched the video of Ben Hardy posted here reviewing his 100th gen 3 raptor! It looks good to me actually in the video less blue more black still a recaro, you will like it, enjoy the new truck

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the BlueCruise delete has caused some collateral blue-removal to the Recaros. haha.

For me, the 2022 blue interior looks way better.

Raptor2022

Reaction score
Just watched the video of Ben Hardy posted here reviewing his 100th gen 3 raptor! It looks good to me actually in the video less blue more black still a recaro, you will like it, enjoy the new truck
And looks like some folks willing to swap their blue seats to new black/blue so either way I should be good. that is ASSUMING they haven't changed anything besides their color!

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Blue Recaros in my 2019 Gen2 and now again in my Gen3.

Personally I prefer the black contrast as it’s almost too much blue. Especially when you look at the back of the front seats - too much blue. The black looks better in my opinion.

That being said - it’s crazy how many things are becoming apparently different between 2021’s and 22’s…

Pretty soon it’s like a different truck??

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well shit, I skipped the recaros because I didn't want the blue. I probably would have ordered if I knew this change was coming.....

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Blue Recaros in my 2019 Gen2 and now again in my Gen3.

Personally I prefer the black contrast as it’s almost too much blue. Especially when you look at the back of the front seats - too much blue. The black looks better in my opinion.

That being said - it’s crazy how many things are becoming apparently different between 2021’s and 22’s…

Pretty soon it’s like a different truck??
Blue/Black seats make a different truck? At least the 22s are being delivered in 2022 ;)