Chipwerke for 2017 Ecoboost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one and was able to send it back for a refund.

My truck was bucking and I was afraid it was going to do bad things to the Caitlyn Jenner.

Damn. That didn't happen with my truck, at least you got your money back though.

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why so many damn settings, i was told to make sure it was on D1 for best results and economy...and it appears thats what its set on, but i still have valve clatter under heavy acceleration...ugggdf4d39a3fa3082c179daa052a9e54281.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude just get a real tune

Why so many damn settings, i was told to make sure it was on D1 for best results and economy...and it appears thats what its set on, but i still have valve clatter under heavy acceleration...ugggdf4d39a3fa3082c179daa052a9e54281.jpg

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t worry - Guy is just trying to steer you into lining his pockets.

Honestly, return that Chipweke... has a REALLY bad reputation here. Go Pedal Commander instead.

If you have to have a tune, go Whipple since that one is Ford made.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re right

I’m sorry for being abrupt.

It’s not a bad item per day, but the best bang for your buck is a custom tune.

MGD, can not be trusted. You can’t listen to him. Nothing he says is true. He’s an internet troll who has been banned under multiple screen names. He doesn’t own a Raptor and we speculate he’s not even old enough to drive.

That being said.... there are a number of reputable tuners, depending on what you want.

Whipple is very high quality. I run their intercooler. Their cold air intake is ok and their tune is well made. Their tune is mild in comparison to Gearhead, 5 Star, and MPT.

Livernois are the legends, but they aren’t tuning transmissions now.

MPT is not accepting 2018 tunes right now due to some software issues. Livernois isn’t as well.

Good luck and feel free to ask questions

Well that's not very nice, I'm a new Raptor owner and just ordered what appeared to be popular on this site, be easy on me

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Guy - what makes you think you are the professor here? What makes you think I don’t own a raptor when I clearly do? What makes you think I don’t know what I am talking about? I have had several years of ford 6.2 experience, a few years of ecoboost experience, have done lots of research, and finally landed on a 6.2 Raptor. I am sorry that ford suckered you into the ecoboost. I enjoy my truck and the security of knowing I won’t fight constant problems. Ecoboost will always be on the ragged edge of snapping... works too hard! Can’t put a micro machine engine in a full-size truck and get away with it for long.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What you mean the stock picture of the 6.2 Raptor you found on google?

You’re a troll. You’re a fraud. Your current fake identity will be banned again soon.

As I said.... and other members will repeatedly attest to... he’s not a real person. He’s on here for the sole purpose of causing harm.

He’s not normal.

Guy - what makes you think you are the professor here? What makes you think I don’t own a raptor when I clearly do? What makes you think I don’t know what I am talking about? I have had several years of ford 6.2 experience, a few years of ecoboost experience, have done lots of research, and finally landed on a 6.2 Raptor. I am sorry that ford suckered you into the ecoboost. I enjoy my truck and the security of knowing I won’t fight constant problems. Ecoboost will always be on the ragged edge of snapping... works too hard! Can’t put a micro machine engine in a full-size truck and get away with it for long.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
What is your problem? You have a scary affinity for me... Guy - you are a stalker.
I am a Raptor 6.2 owner. I have actually had several 6.2 trucks to boot. F150 trim levels of Platinum and Harley.

AND... NEVER once considered the JUNK MPT tuning.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is not clear that you own a Raptor. That's garbage.

What reason do you have to be on FRF 24/7 to offer your advice which is typically negative? Nobody, nobody listens to your nonsense and yet you still post it. That's a big clue.