Check out these mud flaps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
people who want to keep shit from flinging up the sides, and keep chips in the paint down.

I prefer how flap-less looks, but I'll take the look of flaps over cleaner paint and fewer chips. If I'm taking the truck wheeling to get dirty, it'll get DIRTY, but if I'm driving it on the road, and not purposely getting it dirty, I want it to stay clean.

Truck Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
people who want to keep shit from flinging up the sides, and keep chips in the paint down.

I prefer how flap-less looks, but I'll take the look of flaps over cleaner paint and fewer chips. If I'm taking the truck wheeling to get dirty, it'll get DIRTY, but if I'm driving it on the road, and not purposely getting it dirty, I want it to stay clean.

It will still get dirty. The wide stance and tire position ensures that the sides of your truck will get very dirty - just by driving it on wet roads. And I'm talking dirty right up to the door handles and windows. I say just live with it!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It will still get dirty. The wide stance and tire position ensures that the sides of your truck will get very dirty - just by driving it on wet roads. And I'm talking dirty right up to the door handles and windows. I say just live with it!

yes it will get dirty, but they DO make a difference. Just look at any pic of a raptor after it hit a mud puddle, there's a gap between the fender flare and side step where the mud shoots between. A mudflap would practically eliminate that mess.

And thats what I'm looking for, cutting out a good chunk of shit up the sides and chips in my paint.

OP
OP
twlhunter65

twlhunter65

Reaction score

I mounted mine out far enough to block all spray,they keep the sides very clean.My main concern was flexability before i pulled the trigger on these.These mudflaps wont get ripped off the truck offroading.:peace:

provendesign

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just registered on here after seeing a bunch of images on google of our flaps.

Feel free to PM me or give us a call @ 248-303-8777 with any questions regarding the flaps.

Thanks for the recomendations, trucks look great!

-Matt

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had these on for a while now. About 3 months. I actually installed them while the side was still dirty from runnin off road then took it out again. The new dirt/mud never touched the old stuff. I've jumped the truck w em on too, though I haven't looked for signs of hittin the ground. I they had, I'm positive they'd b pretty durable. I need to take pics w em on. I have yet to take pics of my truck since I went to the middle perch (not by choice) and then did the mud guards.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking about ordering these ones
19377338.png
:ROFLJest:

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine installed

Man hunter. My pragmatic side really wanted to be able to get with this. I was hoping the raptor logo would help. Sadly, my aesthetic side is screaming NOOOOOOOO very loudly.

I think the no side is gonna win.