2023 Raptor 37 PP Level Kit/Lift/Front Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

levisweet

Reaction score
Hello new raptor owner, had a 2019 ram 1500 with fox suspension and bilstein coil lift of about 5in. Trying to get used to the lower truck. I had the RPG collar installed to my raptor which helped a little but still looks a little low to the ground in my perspective. Are there any go to mods that you guys have done to your raptors to help aesthetically? I already removed the little mud flaps in the front to reveal a little more tire. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5680.jpeg
    IMG_5680.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
L

levisweet

Reaction score
***Edit***

I’m hearing conflicting information about the RPG Perch Collar and the Eibach spring kit. What are pros and cons for both?

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had both. RPG works fine but changes the preload, causing a slightly stiffer ride. My last setup I decided to try Eibach, and they were much better. Still have the soft Raptor ride.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

That relatively low height is a feature of the Raptor, not a bug. The further you take the truck away from the ground, the less stable it’s going to be and the further away from its core strengths you go.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the lower ride height is much better for cornering, while still plenty of clearance for the normal stuff you see in the desert trails..

theres options for 40" tires out there, but really raptors ride height is going to be a bit lower than the typical brodozer/mud truck...

might looks lower, but really wider is better...

goes a lot faster thru the stuff too..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter