Cheapest Place for OEM 13-14 headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I searched and didn't find any threads on this (to my surprise). I can't find any OEM HID headlights cheaper than ~$1100 on ebay. Any suggestions?

Thanks

OP
OP
AngryBird

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will keep checking but I figure there aren't a lot of people replacing their 2013-2014 headlights. Maybe from a wrecked truck or something.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you could just put an hid kit in there for now. it will still be brighter than oem, however without the lens, you will scatter light everywhere. but who cares, at least you will be able to see

OP
OP
AngryBird

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you could just put an hid kit in there for now. it will still be brighter than oem, however without the lens, you will scatter light everywhere. but who cares, at least you will be able to see

yeah I did that with my last 2012. It really wasn't bad at all with 35 watts. I never got headlights flashed at me once they were properly adjusted.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who sells the regular black f150 hids?

I saw them when I first joined the forums but haven't been able to find them since

from memory, they were $1000 with plug and play harness compared to the $1300 for the gray raptor HIDs