Chase Rack GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No matter which type or brand you choose, if you do any serious chasing or Baja trips, you may want to consider omitting any light bar on the top.

There is a reason that you rarely see a light bar mounted on a bed rack in Baja....and when you do, its usually not for long!

D

Deleted member 12951

No matter which type or brand you choose, if you do any serious chasing or Baja trips, you may want to consider omitting any light bar on the top.

There is a reason that you rarely see a light bar mounted on a bed rack in Baja....and when you do, its usually not for long!

Mine has stayed on twice and solid. Other things broke though.....

D

Deleted member 12951

The light rack stayed on, the light itself well thats a different story. Granted its been fixed and modified better but it looked like the bolt on the driver side was cracked for some time. It just took Baja to finish it off and our first day was an easy one.

I agree though. I plan on removing mine since I put some XL80's on the hood, I think it will be good enough for night runs without it. Chase racks are for looks.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has stayed on twice and solid. Other things broke though.....

The light rack stayed on, the light itself well thats a different story. Granted its been fixed and modified better but it looked like the bolt on the driver side was cracked for some time. It just took Baja to finish it off and our first day was an easy one.

I agree though. I plan on removing mine since I put some XL80's on the hood, I think it will be good enough for night runs without it. Chase racks are for looks.

That should do the trick!!!

For clarification, to me, The Light Bar is the Light, not the rack/mount!