Changing Bulbs out to LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got one for you. I changed out my front turn signals to leds and it only hyper flashes some of the time. i run with my parking lights on all the time, and if I turn my headlights on then off it seems to help get rid of it. its also weird because when I turn the left turn signal on it will hyper flash then go back to normal then go back to hyper all in one turn.

yeah....I experienced the same Madness today.
I have it even better.....
it does what you describe ONLY on left turns....hahahaha More-so then turning right .....
no joke.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

This is exactly what's happening to one of my clients.
It'll hyper flash 5 times then flash normal for 5 or 6 more then the cycle starts again.

Add me to the list.....
it's doing the same to mine.

I haven't swapped out the Rear to LED's yet. I'm waiting for the Backup/Reverse bulbs to come in.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
This is exactly what's happening to one of my clients.
It'll hyper flash 5 times then flash normal for 5 or 6 more then the cycle starts again.

That's how mine would do with the Spyder LED tails. It'd always hyperflash if headlights were on, but if everything was off it'd randomly sometimes flash normally and sometimes hyperflash... and even in the same turn signal event.

I have 4 6ohm, 50w resistors that got lost in the mail. They sent me some more so I'll be able to test with them on my rear bulbs and see what happens. Worse case I'll put the other 2 6ohm I already have on the fronts as well and see if it'll 100% fix it. I hate the idea of using load resistors but have them mounted in a good place so I feel safe using them.