Cerberos's silver Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We may have the same radar/laser system Cerberos, but I gotta give yours extra credit for that sick install job. I'm handing you the title belt for best radar setup on FRF.

OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a note of caution to anyone installing a Retrax bed cover over a bed liner. The Dual Liner utilizes interlocking nubs at the front edge where the front piece overlaps the side panels. They are connected by plastic push pins through the nubs. unfortunately, these nubs intrude on the width required for the Retrax retractable can. My solution was to use a hole saw just cut out the nubs. The tight fit of the Retrax cover more than compensates for the missing push pins.

DualLiner1.jpg

DualLiner2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Retrax bed cover due to the quality of its track system and the light weight, but very strong, cover. I'm very impressed with this product.

Retrax1.jpg

The side exhaust is a work in progress. I went with the Magnaflow 40 and there is no more drone that what was in the stock system. The challenge is routing the piping around the front leaf spring mount. My fabricator is building another set of tips (45 degree cut and black ceramic coated) and when that is done, we will reroute my piping one more time.

SideExhaust1.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Any video of that Retrax bed cover by chance.I wouldn't mind seeing it on your truck working.
I've seen other video's of it and almost went this route but wasn't sure of it.
It's a nice system for sure.

OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any video of that Retrax bed cover by chance.I wouldn't mind seeing it on your truck working.
I've seen other video's of it and almost went this route but wasn't sure of it.
It's a nice system for sure.

I've not taken any vids of it but I'll see if I can get one up this next week.

OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow 40? Im not familiar with this.

Hmmm... now that's just a bit embarrassing. I had to go back and read my post to figure out what you were talking about. Chalk it up to a senior moment (that's my story and I'm sticking to it:Pshyco:). I had just been reading a thread on the differences in the Flowmaster 40 and 50 series and, well, you saw the results. Now where did I leave that bottle of Jack...