GEN 2 Ceramic Pro 9H

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Where are you located ?

I did the two year whatever color that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay that's bronze. That makes sense. That's like 400 from my guy. Gold is 5 layers with lifetime warranty that's why the quote was so much higher. Thanks for responding.
Oh and I'm in Arizona.

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay that's bronze. That makes sense. That's like 400 from my guy. Gold is 5 layers with lifetime warranty that's why the quote was so much higher. Thanks for responding.
Oh and I'm in Arizona.

Yeah so this guy basically does it 2 layers for 650, 2 year warranty. But, he will reapply exterior for 200 every two years. Not a bad deal in reality. Def get it at minimum, watching the rain sheet off today was amazing to watch. Water flies off the truck.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Yeah so this guy basically does it 2 layers for 650, 2 year warranty. But, he will reapply exterior for 200 every two years. Not a bad deal in reality. Def get it at minimum, watching the rain sheet off today was amazing to watch. Water flies off the truck.

Sounds awesome!

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you please share the info for the dealer. Looks like im in your area and would like to have this done too.
Thanks.

Zach's Auto detailing. Out of Nowalk area. He travels for details and more basic services, but prefers to do the ceramic coats in his shop, understandably, for better environmental control conditions.

Call or text him,
+1 (419) 554-8474

I asked more details on pricing, and the painted areas of the vehicle are going to be 1yr $340, 2 yr 360, 3 yr 425, 5 yr $550 for that size truck which includes paint correction prior to coating, an extra $100 for window/ glass treatments, $25 extra per wheel, and another 25-50 for plastic trim work ( depending on how much is he finds on the truck, parts of mirrors, hood and side fender vents, etc).

overall i think its going to be worth it!

Last edited:

jbot

Reaction score
Zach's Auto detailing. Out of Nowalk area. He travels for details and more basic services, but prefers to do the ceramic coats in his shop, understandably, for better environmental control conditions.

Call or text him,
+1 (419) 554-8474

I asked more details on pricing, and the painted areas of the vehicle are going to be 1yr $340, 2 yr 360, 3 yr 425, 5 yr $550 for that size truck which includes paint correction prior to coating, an extra $100 for window/ glass treatments, $25 extra per wheel, and another 25-50 for plastic trim work ( depending on how much is he finds on the truck, parts of mirrors, hood and side fender vents, etc).

overall i think its going to be worth it!

Never heard of him but fyi here's his website

https://www.zachautodetailing.com

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Xpel on the front of my truck and did ceramic on the entire thing. Great investment for daily driver imo.

No offense but this is the worst investment ever. When you trade your truck in you will recoup ZERO of the cost. If two of the same used trucks pull into a dealer and one has 20 rock chips on the front and the other has ZERO you will get the same trade in value..........fact.

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense but this is the worst investment ever. When you trade your truck in you will recoup ZERO of the cost. If two of the same used trucks pull into a dealer and one has 20 rock chips on the front and the other has ZERO you will get the same trade in value..........fact.

Cool story but I don't want a truck with 20 rock chips or even 1. That's why I have it for me. It's a good investment for me so I don't get rock chips. I don't give two ***** about the trade in or what they think I'm protecting the paint of my investment.

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool story but I don't want a truck with 20 rock chips or even 1. That's why I have it for me. It's a good investment for me so I don't get rock chips. I don't give two ***** about the trade in or what they think I'm protecting the paint of my investment.

Cool thats your opinion whatever works for you. For me a Off-road truck getting a few rock chips won't bother me at all :)

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool thats your opinion whatever works for you. For me a Off-road truck getting a few rock chips won't bother me at all :)

I know it's whatever works for me hence my thread about paint protection lol.