Can you relocate the front license plate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
iSurvive

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To get the front plate bracket off do you have to remove any part of the fender or does it just screw right off from the front?

It does not screw off. It is held in the bumper with rivets. The rivets go thru the plate holder and factory-drilled holes in the bumper. I just drilled thru the rivet and pulled off the plate. Took me five minutes.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
This works and looks good, until you take that jump and kiss the ground with your skid plate...LOL!! Then the license plate will look like BDrag's vinyl plate.

Ya mean this Vinyl Plate that is 100% as the original metal plate including reflective but is a decal? Yepper. Still looks good after 20K. AHhaaaaaaaa. I still have a spare for the new bumper / skid plate if and when I decide to pull the trigger on one.

BDRAG

Attachments

• RAPTOR PICS.jpg
    RAPTOR PICS.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 933
OP
OP
iSurvive

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This works and looks good, until you take that jump and kiss the ground with your skid plate...LOL!! Then the license plate will look like BDrag's vinyl plate.

I moved my plate up, instead of down. I used the original holes in the bumper, but drilled new holes in the license plate holder. Plus I flipped the plate holder upside down.

It looks great and won't be hitting the ground - unless I go off a cliff.