Can you help me find a Raptor please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built almost 12 weeks ago 11/12/16, and still hasn't arrived at the dealership.

OP
OP
B

brauntrader

Reaction score
They had a black Raptor at Northgate Ford in Cincinnati late yesterday that hadn't even been cleaned up yet. Whoever placed the order backed out on it. From what I saw, it matches your requirements exactly except location.

Thank you for reply to my request. Northgate Ford in Ohio does have a 2017 black Raptor in stock with an 801 package and wants $10,000 over MSRP.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck finding a dealer in Florida for MSRP.

Hell, one dealership that my family has gone to for 30+ years wouldn't budge over 5k over.

I know of some who have gotten deals at MSRP, but went out of state. One is on this forum FWIW.

OP
OP
B

brauntrader

Reaction score
Good luck finding a dealer in Florida for MSRP.

Hell, one dealership that my family has gone to for 30+ years wouldn't budge over 5k over.

I know of some who have gotten deals at MSRP, but went out of state. One is on this forum FWIW.

I'm willing to go out of state for the right truck. Once again I know it's a long shot but you never know unless you ask. Great forum by the way!

Richl9566

Reaction score
I messaged my dealer and he said someone just backed out on a blue screw 802A with tech. Says they are doing 2500 over. It is located in VA if anyone is interested. I ordered at msrp plus 659 on 10/26 and mine is in transit. I know not msrp but when I was looking most people wanted 5k plus.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order on July 27th, 2016 and I am still waiting, so it's fair to say your 8-16 week expectation is unrealistic, especially considering you are not on anyone's books yet.

My Raptor is $1000 BELOW MSRP.

I am told to expect it sometime in summer/fall.

I placed my order a few days later, July 30th, still "processing" and "unscheduled clean", and my dealer maintains his position--No restrictions/constraints on forged wheels, and March delivery.
I talked to my contact yesterday at the dealership, and he just reiterated, "Once the order is pulled, it's built promptly, and pretty quick process to find it's way to the dealership....". Of course, this completely bypasses all the historical chaos that ensued with the first October builds....Anyway, it won't be too long to prove whether my dealer is accurate or playing make-believe.

OP
OP
B

brauntrader

Reaction score
I messaged my dealer and he said someone just backed out on a blue screw 802A with tech. Says they are doing 2500 over. It is located in VA if anyone is interested. I ordered at msrp plus 659 on 10/26 and mine is in transit. I know not msrp but when I was looking most people wanted 5k plus.

Great deal for someone looking for a Blue Raptor!

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great deal for someone looking for a Blue Raptor!

Blue Raptor in Warrenton VA. Stoped I to take it for a test drive. I was told I cold drive it around the parking lot. WTF. Told him straight up. I will not be buying a truck I can't test drive. He went and got the keys. Told them I wanted to trade in my 2014 Raptor. They asked for the keys. Yes you guessed it, I told them they can not test drive it. ******. 5k over invoice and I walked

Last edited:

Richl9566

Reaction score
I can send you my dealers info if you want it.Pretty sure they are firm on the 2500 over though, located in Newport news Va.