Camburg lower arms and hydronic bumpstops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I see that the camburg LCA is compatible with straps and bumps. Dose anyone run this setup? How did you mount the bumpstops to the frame?

Any help you guys have would be appreciated. Gathering all info I can so I can upgrade in the future.

-Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine did not come with the points to attach the strap to. I have a set of straps sat in storage waiting for me to work out the best way to install them. I'm not running bumps up front either, bump mounts have to be custom fabbed and welded to the frame.

Still loving my dual 3.0" up front makes for one awesome ride on the sections your foot never lifts up in!

Jarrett H

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mint used Camburg uppers and lowers w/ straps for sale if you decide to go that route.

OP
OP
LONGISLANDRAPTOR

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely think im going to go this route. I would love to buy the setup now but I am getting married this year. Money is tight right now lol.

After the wedding its back to working on the Raptor!!