GEN 2 California Pony Cars Carbon Fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sonicsunspot

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its a very good match. real carbon fiber and formed, not overlaid on oem pieces.
Agreed. I am VERY picky. The quality and fit is superb. No flaws in any of my pieces, and they fit as well as the OEM parts they replaced. I have seen the factory CF, and IMHO you wouldn't know these were aftermarket.

I REALLY want the center vents now. It's tempting to get the existing vents they offer and try to cut out the hole for the backup assist knob. I just don't know if I trust my dremel skills enough...

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. I am VERY picky. The quality and fit is superb. No flaws in any of my pieces, and they fit as well as the OEM parts they replaced. I have seen the factory CF, and IMHO you wouldn't know these were aftermarket.

I REALLY want the center vents now. It's tempting to get the existing vents they offer and try to cut out the hole for the backup assist knob. I just don't know if I trust my dremel skills enough...

It’s not tough cutting carbon fiber parts. Just make sure you cut into tape to minimize splintering or possibly a chunk breaking loose. Typical fine tooth saw’s, drilling, die grinder with a cutoff wheel works.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

they suggested that i disconnect the trailer backup assist lol. and install as is for now.. that was back in 1/2020 lol.

OP
OP
Sonicsunspot

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to think most of the folks with CF or wanting CF probably have more upscale F150s that would have the backup assist controls.

they might be smart to make a 2-piece version of the center vent stack. Upper and lower pieces.

metaphysician

Reaction score
I just sent them a question if they'd just sell me the front two door trim pieces (SuperCab).

How's the passenger dashboard trim look? Does it just stick on top of the existing trim or is it a full replacement piece?

OP
OP
Sonicsunspot

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just sent them a question if they'd just sell me the front two door trim pieces (SuperCab).

How's the passenger dashboard trim look? Does it just stick on top of the existing trim or is it a full replacement piece?
It’s a full replacement piece. The only overlay they do is the usb media door. Even that looks really good.

OP
OP
Sonicsunspot

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Did they ever respond to you about the door trim pieces?