Cactus coolers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
cool product, id imagine very useful for many people running hard out there.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn, not much love in this thread...kinda like the dodge bent frame thread i started. lol

Lol but the butt-hurt was strong in that thread toward the end. I don't see any evidence of butt-hurt in here yet.

If I had money to burn and had done everything else I could possibly think of to my truck, I'd probably buy a set of these, but I'm not at that point yet.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Almost nobody has money to burn these days. I'm fighting to play things conservatively, because in my view the future is more uncertain now than ever before in my life.

Say, how is "butt-hurt" different from regular hurt? That's new phraseology to me.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Almost nobody has money to burn these days. I'm fighting to play things conservatively, because in my view the future is more uncertain now than ever before in my life.

Say, how is "butt-hurt" different from regular hurt? That's new phraseology to me.

"butt-hurt" is a step up from regular hurt. It is used to describe an acute case of being easily offended.

That's my definition though. I know I don't have money to burn, but that comes with being married. Gotta feed two other people before I feed the Raptor habit.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a very cool product and thanks to the OP for bringing it to the public's attention. However, like others have said...it isn't totally necessary for 95% of the people on this forum. The 3.0 options will have more than enough fluid to keep the shocks cool on these trucks.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a very cool product and thanks to the OP for bringing it to the public's attention. However, like others have said...it isn't totally necessary for 95% of the people on this forum. The 3.0 options will have more than enough fluid to keep the shocks cool on these trucks.

I agree... There are the 5%ers out there... :D

-Greg