Bully Bar without messing up sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get some reco's on a front bull bar that is easy to install and won't mess with the sensors. Looking at a few bully bars but the choices seem to be very, very limited. Everything says "fits 2018 F-150 - excluding Raptor". I figured there would be a lot out there for choices. Either I am looking in the wrong places or the choices are slim.

Any help is much appreciated.

OP
OP
Diesel71

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve not seen anyone with a bull bar on a Raptor. On road or online.

I wonder why not. So many deer and antelope get hit around here, I thought it sounded like a good idea. I'd prefer to have the bar take the brunt of the damage then the front end of my girl.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder why not. So many deer and antelope get hit around here, I thought it sounded like a good idea. I'd prefer to have the bar take the brunt of the damage then the front end of my girl.
Maybe the bumper doesn’t provide good mounting points. Maybe the skid plate blocks access to where others mount on regular F150s? I imagine you could make some modifications if you just found a regular one and took a look.

OP
OP
Diesel71

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the bumper doesn’t provide good mounting points. Maybe the skid plate blocks access to where others mount on regular F150s? I imagine you could make some modifications if you just found a regular one and took a look.

I've seen one where you remove the tow hooks and it attaches there. It just looked like shit lol.

OP
OP
Diesel71

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd be better off with a steal bumper for protection mine has a bar on it to protect the vitals

Thanks man . . . do you have a pic? Where did you get your bumper and do all of your sensors still work fine?