Building a custom raptor pre runner the outlaw way..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pre Runner Interior Pics

Well we just finished up with the interior on the pre runner. The black suede interior is incredible to say the least. The roll cage top is almost totally covered giving the Raptor a super clean look. We also covered the front pillars right down to the dash.

We also covered the rear wall behind the cage and a custom new carpet so no holes would be exposed.

IMG_5698.jpg
IMG_5701.jpg
IMG_5702.jpg
IMG_5703.jpg
IMG_5706.jpg
IMG_5690.jpg

Last edited:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Well we just finished up with the interior on the pre runner. The black suede interior is incredible to say the least. The roll cage top is almost totally covered giving the Raptor a super clean look. We also covered the front pillars right down to the dash.

We also covered the rear wall behind the cage and a custom new carpet so no holes would be exposed.

IMG_5698.jpg
That came out great, who did the work?
I'm gonna start looking for someone to do my interior sometime next year and I know there are a lot of decent guys in the Santa Ana area.

Did you use any sound deadening?

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all this heavy modification, why not go for a linked rear end? I've never seen it n a raptor, any reason why? Just wondering??