Build a 2018 Raptor on ford.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry this my first post. Forgive me if this is old news but now you can build a 2018 F150 or Raptor on ford.com.

Thanks!
Mike

OP
OP
M

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. If you build an 18 on the website, it does NOT come with the stamped tailgate in the pictures.

It does show it if you add in the 801A or 802A package. On the details of the packages it mentions Tailgate Appliqué “FORD”.

Mike

Last edited:

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. If you build an 18 on the website, it does NOT come with the stamped tailgate in the pictures.

I saw that too but then I saw this:

"Representative exterior image shown. Actual exterior may vary. See your dealer for details."

Also if you rotate the image, the one rear view that looks down the drivers side has a flex fuel badge on the tailgate. The rear view that looks down the passenger side does not.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does show it if you add in the 801A or 802A package. On the details of the packages it mentions Tailgate Appliqué “FORD”.

Mike

Actually it doesn't. The F150 Stamping is absent on all the Raptor build images (with or without the applique).

Also the Applique delete option isn't shown either.