BRT Chupacabra 300 October 4-7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there....

Trey had mentioned an opportunity for some of us to volunteer at the race.

chupacabra_flier-1.jpg

Reaction score
Hey Kaiser thank you for getting this out there. For those wanting to come and volunteer for the Chupacabra PM or shoot me an email [email protected]. We would love to see everyone out at the race. I am also working on some additional details to try and get the Funrun at CycleRanch open to Raptor's as well. I will keep you guys posted.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Kaiser thank you for getting this out there. For those wanting to come and volunteer for the Chupacabra PM or shoot me an email [email protected]. We would love to see everyone out at the race. I am also working on some additional details to try and get the Funrun at CycleRanch open to Raptor's as well. I will keep you guys posted.

Thank you for your guys work! If you build it the Raptors will come!

-Greg

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is awesome I'm definitely trying to get time off for this race so I am come help out as much as I can! Looking forward to the cycle ranch thing too I'd love to go drive the track!