Bought my Raptor! Which Methods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, so i finally bought my 13 white scab! I've been looking around at wheels and came to the conclusion that methods are the best looking wheel for the raptor. I think i will run the stock tire for a while with methods, but i can already see that 37s are wayyy more aggressive. I just don't want to mess with the gearing,odometer, etc right away

My question is standards or double standards?! What are the differences besides looks? Also any other black wheel suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Lots of Pics please!

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Double Standards are the way most people go, the Toyo's really make them IMO. They are all on back order now so get in line!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only difference between them is look and price. Doubles have a wider ring making them look more like a beadlock. They also gold bolts instead on chrome.

Give us a call (817) 485-2600 to get them on order.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both the Standard and Double Standard look great, you cant go wrong with either.

Give Brandon at TMX (Forum Vendor) a call. He sells loads of them and provides awesome customer service.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between those I personally like the Standards. I'm going with the Split 6's though. They are all great wheels.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
some pics of Mickey Thompson sidebiters all black.
Mickey-Thompson-179431-SideBiter-Wheel-with-5x5-Bolt-Pattern-in-17x9-Size.jpg

Not many Raptors running these wheels.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the double standards less than 30 minutes ago. While there are definitely a lot of Raptors running around with these wheels, they sure do look damn good!