Borla Touring or FR Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svt boost

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I have an email in to the guys I ordered it from to have them talk to Ford Racing before they ship it out to me...I wonder what Borla says.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be interested in what shows up for you. I can live with the mid pipe and band even though I don't like it. I would likely get it welded but I am not cutting off a hanger in a 1500 system. I was told all we needed was the mid pipe but it had not occurred to me about the hanger/bracket until later and at that point I just decided not to take it.

budd

Reaction score
borla 6.2 exhaust

drone, drone, drone...borla not the exhaust if you want no drone..sound good at start and idle but has BIG drone...took mine off after 500 miles will sell it for 350 plus shipping...

OP
OP
svt boost

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drone, drone, drone...borla not the exhaust if you want no drone..sound good at start and idle but has BIG drone...took mine off after 500 miles will sell it for 350 plus shipping...

Was that the sport or the touring?