Bolt in Rear Frame Gusset Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Have to respectfully disagree. I have a slight bend and have spent a while reviewing all my gopro vids (about 2 hours worth of off roading so far with this truck) to see if I can spot figure out what happened. Nothing even remotely close to what caused the bends that some of those trucks got. Then again, my bend is very minor.

To add to that, I have received PM's from others in a similar boat. There is an issue. That issue varies depending on the level of impact. A small bump is a small bend, it seems. If I were the only case of this, I'd vote with you. But I'm not.

Bottom line, I'd highly recommend to anyone to install better stops. Those hydraulic ones look great.

I hear ya but at the same time, there's even more people who have ran their trucks hard and taken hits and don't have this problem. It seems like the stars have to be aligned right for this to happen. I'm not gonna turn this thread into that though, there's already one for it. Like I said though, nothing wrong with doing a kit like this for prevention and piece of mind. I know I will in the future.

Bar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya but at the same time, there's even more people who have ran their trucks hard and taken hits and don't have this problem. It seems like the stars have to be aligned right for this to happen. I'm not gonna turn this thread into that though, there's already one for it. Like I said though, nothing wrong with doing a kit like this for prevention and piece of mind. I know I will in the future.

Amen brother. I'm definitely going to!

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definately like it, but I have a difficult time finding good jumps in CansAzz so $700 plus is kinda high. Isn't "the other one" like $150? Don 't look as stout though!

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you shorten the bumps say to 2in.? Also is fox applicable with this kit?

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know what the clearance between the strike pad and the bump stop is with stock leaf springs of 2+ deavers? Thanks!!! And if you dont mind me asking why would you not shorten them?

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Do you know what the clearance between the strike pad and the bump stop is with stock leaf springs of 2+ deavers? Thanks!!! And if you dont mind me asking why would you not shorten them?

Its around 3/4 of an inch. It's just a personal preference, I would have rather have more stroke on the bump shaft. If it were shorter, It would be less of a stroke and less effective.