Body color Matching fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MurderedOutSVT

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see both sides of this argument. Gray parts are a Raptor trait, all one color looks good also. OP wants a cleaner look, but refuses to clean his engine bay...
Beauty is only skin deep

Previous owner linexed the grill and the rear bumper. I just don't think I would care for the Tux Black flares on mine.

OP
OP
MurderedOutSVT

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think I might try that back to black stuff and get it blacker. I think it's the ashy-ness thats bugging me. Ain't no coco butta gonna help with this ashy

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know my blue flame looks good with the Grey flares and bumpers ...but it's your truck and if it makes you happy then go for it and see how you like it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Think I might try that back to black stuff and get it blacker. I think it's the ashy-ness thats bugging me. Ain't no coco butta gonna help with this ashy

I’VE GOT IT!

The perfect answer for what color the fender flares could be, bearing in mind that on a normally used Rap they are bound to get chipped, nicked, pinstriped and abused. In fact, there is only one answer: The most reviled, culturally insensitive, misappropriating color Ford has ever produced...

Paint those fenders Anti Matter Blue!
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough