bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

revrend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noticed that if I'm using my iPhone 4s for music via bluetooth before I turn off ignition that when I get back in and restart that the music starts on the phone but not through the stereo ... I have to switch to sirius or fm before shutting off ignition then go to bluetooth ... not a big deal just wondering if anyone else has hod this issue ...:batman2:

Ks_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My IPOD has done that once or twice, I also thought it was strange. I didn't try switching to another source, rather just unplugged and replugged it in, then it worked as normal. It will also sometimes start the IPOD when I start the truck even though when I turned it off I was on Sirius or FM. I think it may just be a glitch in the CPU booting up??

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had all kinds of Bluetooth connectivity issues when I had my iPhone 3GS. Some days, it wouldn't even connect, or it would, but the phone calls wouldn't come through the speakers. Then I learned that if I streamed tunes via bluetooth, the phone call functionality would be gone altogether unless I disconnected/reconnect. Headache central!

But...now that I've got the new iPhone 5, I haven't had a single issue. Its an expensive fix, but a fix nonetheless. And no, I didn't buy the new phone because of the issues I was having, it was simply time for an upgrade.