GEN 2 Black Vinyl on my white 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ why you post ******* in dude’s thread.

Looks good but the vinyl on the doors throw it off for me.

Texas Raptor

Reaction score
With almost 2,500 posts...you would be the expert oxfordraptor/FRF Addict. I am a neophyte on this site and was in no way trying to "post *****" another guy's thread. His original post mentioned he was waiting for ADD bumpers. My comment was that they are worth the wait, as I am happy with the ones that I recently added.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With almost 2,500 posts...you would be the expert oxfordraptor/FRF Addict. I am a neophyte on this site and was in no way trying to "post *****" another guy's thread. His original post mentioned he was waiting for ADD bumpers. My comment was that they are worth the wait, as I am happy with the ones that I recently added.

Well if you’re around in 6 years you might have that many posts. Couldn’t you have just said it without posting pics in his thread. That’s rhetorical don’t need a real answer. This forum has always been about a healthy dose of ******** give and take. Thicken the skin man it’s gonna be ok.