black friday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At my company which is almost all men we have "woman of the month" which flashes across a tv screen every 20 feet. I sent an email to HR telling them that this was a great idea. People need to be appreciated and I work with some outstanding woman that deserve such recognition. Then I inquired why a company that is 80% men which do the more complicated work do not have such a thing? That I worked with some incredible men that I have learned so much from and work very hard day in and day out. You know what the response was? What Response? But they JUMP on the chance to SHOVE DOWN OUR THROAT Black Americans, Mexican Americans and anything LGBTQ+ every pronoun in the dictionary and 313 made-up ones.

LambSVT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can all identify as what we want now in 2023...

Just ask Clayton Bigsby. If you are not familiar with Clayton or Dave Chappelle.. find a cliff, throw yourself.

View attachment 433224

Disclaimer: Don't start with me... I tell jokes for a living, I would never suggest someone throw themselves off a cliff on purpose.
My gen 1 and trx both identify as a Prius in 2023

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My gen 1 and trx both identify as a Prius in 2023
Absolutely..

Matter fact I might get a sign saying, " I identify as whatever it takes to get a 820 credit score, not arrested and a bank account with 7 zeroes."