Big Blue with Evo Quartz and graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonecapone

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look good in the daylight. I was planning on LB rappy FORD stickers but seeing it at night, I am not sure anymore. The color is not what I was expecting at night.

If you don't like the color at night do not choose the reflective option. I chose the reflective FORD so the color is light at night due to the reflection.
Tone

MRxGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't like the color at night do not choose the reflective option. I chose the reflective FORD so the color is light at night due to the reflection.
Tone

Haha most of the reason I was getting it was for the reflective. Maybe I will door another color. My plan was LB ford grill and LB raptor on the back, both reflective.

OP
OP
Tonecapone

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha most of the reason I was getting it was for the reflective. Maybe I will door another color. My plan was LB ford grill and LB raptor on the back, both reflective.

The colors are pretty good during the day or at night when they are not reflecting (which is most of the time). When I purchased them I thought that the decals would reflect most of the time. However, the reflection only occurs when a projecting light source is directly on them, like a headlight or a camera flash. At those times the color is MUCH lighter than the original as can be seen in my pics but most of the time they look normal.
Tone

Last edited:

MRxGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The colors are pretty good during the day or at night when they are not reflecting (which is most of the time). When I purchased them I thought that the decals would reflect most of the time. However, the reflection only occurs when a projecting light source is directly on them, like a headlight or a camera flash. At those times the clolor is MUCH lighter than the original as can be seen in my pics but most of the time they look normal.
Tone

Thanks for the info and pics.

OP
OP
Tonecapone

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vortex mud guards

I had seen these mudguards before and was kinda on the fence about them until I saw them on Solsurfr's truck. Then I decided to pull the trigger. Thought it turned out pretty well.
Tone
20170214_091305.jpg

20170214_091321.jpg

20170214_091314.jpg

Last edited:

jusdach

Reaction score
I finally received my truck back from the detailer. Also added the blood spatter bedsides.
Tone

Did you have your rear axle and rear diff painted as well or did it come from the factory that clean? Just about every Gen2 I've seen came in with surface rust.

OP
OP
Tonecapone

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have your rear axle and rear diff painted as well or did it come from the factory that clean? Just about every Gen2 I've seen came in with surface rust.

Painted the pumkin and treated all the steel undercarriage, axles, frameand springs with the Amsoil MPHD.
Tone