Best wheels for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazn5667

Reaction score
The OEM beadlocks are built in china too. Innov8 gets my vote too if you have $$ or don't mind spending the $$. And the new Innov8 17x8.5 +25 is very close to the stock fitment.

But bang for buck, I can agree on Method. The Trail Series wheels in particular are pretty awesome. The bead grip technology works really well without hassle of beadlocks.
@Pacific Wheel just curious, what makes innov8 wheels so expensive and why are they superior? Genuinely asking. I'm looking at new wheels for my gen 1 but also don't want to break the bank.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me I wanted a Forged wheel as I have seen cast wheels (Methods) crack with hard off-road use. I went with Titan7 "Forged for all" wheels and when swapping out my methods, they weighed 10 pounds lighter per wheel. Very noticeable when braking. Now with 40" KR3's, only 113 pounds per wheel/tire. Only about 4.5 pound increase from Methods with General X3's 37's. Most bead locks on Trophy Trucks weigh 150 lbs.

Baja Pic.jpgIMG-4262.jpg