Best Lead Foot Video Yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aizdaman

Reaction score
I like the look and the contrast between the body color and the flares/grill/bumpers. I was worried in the initial renderings that it might be too similar in color that it might all blend together.

I am still happy with my choice of color but I like that the raptor is coming out in some cool new colors as well.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this color on a car once and at first loved it but then I hated it soon after, but this could turn out different for this truck and that was just my opinion. The truck will be awesome no matter what color any way I'm sure. I went with black cause it was the easy choice I guess but it will be just another black truck also. Least lead foot color isn't everywhere u look

Gerard66

Reaction score
Well, like everyone else I went through the color headache as well. I finally narrowed it down to RR, MM, and LF, I ordered it in RR then was told the color was not available in 18 so switched to LF and stayed that way for 6 weeks until I had an email from ford asking if there were any last minute changes. So what did I do? I switched to MM. I know I will love it but just hope I don't regret not getting LF. Time will tell.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, like everyone else I went through the color headache as well. I finally narrowed it down to RR, MM, and LF, I ordered it in RR then was told the color was not available in 18 so switched to LF and stayed that way for 6 weeks until I had an email from ford asking if there were any last minute changes. So what did I do? I switched to MM. I know I will love it but just hope I don't regret not getting LF. Time will tell.

RR is available for 2018

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for sharing that. Glad I went with Leadfoot. Looks a bit lighter than what a lot of the photos show.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RR is available for 2018

Maybe...but a lot of signs point to maybe not. It isn't on the build and price (despite it showing available on other trims levels of the F150) and it isn't listed as available on the Raptor in the appearance guide (which was released after the order guide).

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Maybe...but a lot of signs point to maybe not. It isn't on the build and price (despite it showing available on other trims levels of the F150) and it isn't listed as available on the Raptor in the appearance guide (which was released after the order guide).

There are 2018 RR Raptors on the ground now. A couple of dealers on FB have posted photos. Just realized you likely meant Ruby Red not Race Red. Race Red on the ground now.

Last edited: