Best Ford Dealer Service in Southern California/Los Angeles County

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guyzer

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations or warnings of Ford dealers in Southern California/Los Angeles County for warranty service of my cam phasers. Kindly

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In for answers too. I'm leaning toward Galpin when I finally do mine... unless I hear some horror stories.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I'd like to know as well. I had a really good service advisor in Ventura, David Patt, he's now the Service Manager at DCH Ford of Thousand Oaks. Haven't needed any warranty work, but he always treated me fairly. Thousand Oaks is a longer drive than my local dealer, but depending on what I need he would be worthwhile visiting.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Galpin in van Misisco but takes a while.

I’ve had a lot of good luck with north Hollywood ford.

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cerritos Ford took care of my cam phasers. They only had my truck for 2-3 days. Work was done so flawlessly that I remember looking in my engine bay wondering if they actually did the work lol.

OP
OP
Guyzer

Guyzer

Reaction score
Update: I searched Yelp and found out that South Bay Ford in the city of Hawthorne had high customer satisfaction reviews. They said I did not need an appointment, first come first serve, and got help as soon as I drove in Monday morning at 10:30. The service advisor, Deanna, was super cool and a total car enthusiast. She wrote up a work order for cam phasers and driver seat heating element that went bad. I asked her if Ford could replace the seat cusion at the same time since the bolster was squished flat and she said she could probably have that covered under my extended warranty. Also going to have them change the spark plugs while the engine is apart which she said I would just have to pay for the plugs. They have an inhouse Enterprise car rental representative and Deanna wrote up an order for a rental car for 10 days covered by my extended service plan. I am sure glad I bought that extended service plan.
I live closer to Autonation Ford in the city of Torrance but did not get a good feeling about them which was the reason for this post. My gut feeling was confirmed by poor reviews on Yelp.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let us know how that goes - I have extended warranty as well and need phasers done, and my seat cushion is flat AF.

Roger33

Reaction score
Update: I searched Yelp and found out that South Bay Ford in the city of Hawthorne had high customer satisfaction reviews. They said I did not need an appointment, first come first serve, and got help as soon as I drove in Monday morning at 10:30. The service advisor, Deanna, was super cool and a total car enthusiast. She wrote up a work order for cam phasers and driver seat heating element that went bad. I asked her if Ford could replace the seat cusion at the same time since the bolster was squished flat and she said she could probably have that covered under my extended warranty. Also going to have them change the spark plugs while the engine is apart which she said I would just have to pay for the plugs. They have an inhouse Enterprise car rental representative and Deanna wrote up an order for a rental car for 10 days covered by my extended service plan. I am sure glad I bought that extended service plan.
I live closer to Autonation Ford in the city of Torrance but did not get a good feeling about them which was the reason for this post. My gut feeling was confirmed by poor reviews on Yelp.
I too live in Torrance and my truck is currently at So. Bay Ford for the phasers. I have used them since I've owned my truck and I see Steve Lopes. He is great to deal with and has been with Ford forever.