BedRug Question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnlocal3

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am trying to decide what to go with as far as a bedliner for my 2011 raptor. I plan on getting the retrax pro cover for my raptor, and I was originally considering just getting the Rhino liner for the back. However I do like the idea of the bedrug, my only hesitation is I have an atv that I would put in the back of the truck, being that it would be full of mud I don't know if this is a good choice. Wouldnt the bedrug get stained or be hard to clean ? If anyone has any experience with this I would appreciate it!!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my bedrug. I've thrashed it with mud, oil, gas and who knows what else. But all of it has come out after a quick blast with the pressure washer. The bedrug has been my favorite mod to date.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i haven't seen many complaints about the bedrug getting stained. give Morrie a call at Bak Factory Outlet (or PM him here BakFactoryOutlet) and maybe have a look at the BAK tonneau covers. if you were to buy both from him you will get a deal.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm definitely an advocate of the BedRug paired with the BakFlip F1. That's what I run!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i haven't seen many complaints about the bedrug getting stained. give Morrie a call at Bak Factory Outlet (or PM him here BakFactoryOutlet) and maybe have a look at the BAK tonneau covers. if you were to buy both from him you will get a deal.

i can attest to this, Morrie hooked me up pretty well on mine!

I'm definitely an advocate of the BedRug paired with the BakFlip F1. That's what I run!

as soon as i get off my fat ass and figure this shit out, thats what ill be rocking too! tommorow im gonna work on it, i swear!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
<-----Another owner/lover of the Bedrug. :peace:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a bedrug and Retrax pro. My neighbor has a bakflip and linex.

With Retrax I have one handed out of the bed operation. With bakflip has he two climb in to flip it.

With bedrug I can climb in on my knees, don't worry about stuff getting scratched or damaged as much, and it always looks clean. With linex the back of his bed always looks dirty, especially in the crevices. If you use it as a work truck I think you can't go wrong either way, but bedrug just looks new, always.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i thought you can open an flip the bakflip with one hand as well??? can somone clarify??
i have a neighbor who has bedrug on his pickup an the guy loves it he does construction an throws everything in the back isee him on the weekends clearing stuff out spraying it down an it looks new right away...he said he loves it most when hes out with the fam at sports games he can throw the kids in the back if they get cold with a blanket an they all hang out very versatile.

Last edited: