Bed Tred by Bed Rug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
order the free sample 1st.

I've had 2 bedrugs (both my 00 HD's) and loved them. wanted something a bit more rugged for the Raptor. The bedrug is extremely durable, but the bedtred just seemed a bit more closer to a spray-in without being permanent. After getting my sample though I wasn't as impressed. Quality still looks top notch but just has a cheaper look to it than a bedrug where the bed looks like a giant trunk. And the bedtred doesn't make the floor flat, it still has all the ridges, so not as comfortable if you climb around back there.

So long story short, I went with another bedrug for this truck. Got it from Morrie along with a bakflip and bakbox.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one. I don't keep a bed cover on all the time so I went with the tred over the rug.

If you are going to get a bakflip, I'd go wit the rug...

camron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone put in a Bed Tred and if so, how happy are you with it. Morrie @ BakFlip seems to be high on it and before I ordered one wanted to check with you all. Thanks!

My friend runs one and loves it! Acts and looks like a spray in liner. But no bueno on the bak flip, Undercover Flex!

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running F1 w/Bedtred.

Love it.

But, make sure you get the rails pushed forward because the BT material is slightly thick and moves them rearward, potentially causing the tailgate not to close.

I think it's all covered in the link above; I asked about it a while back before I purchased. I don't regret either one, but I think the F1 is the most overpriced piece of crap on the planet. Don't pay full price for it. It's a nice design, it's the the clamps/rail system needs some help.

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have mine on order. I got the samples for both BedTred and BedRug. I had to have the BedTred after doing a few tests to it.

The tests I did are explained in this thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=4045