Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of their bed covers? Also looking for suggestions where to buy. I am leaning towards the Jackrabbit and bed rug, want to hear some opinions before I purchase.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of their bed covers? Also looking for suggestions where to buy. I am leaning towards the Jackrabbit and bed rug, want to hear some opinions before I purchase.

There is a thread ("Need suggestions for Bed Protection") only a couple of threads below this one.

Take a read, lots of discussion, pics and suggestions.

I have a retrax one and a bedrug. Love em both. :peace:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got a bakflip F1 and bedrug. check out the vendor section for BakOutlet and give Morrie a call, he'll get ya a good price, and if you dont want a Bakflip, he can find what you want for cheap too. i got one hell of a deal thru Morrie.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Bakflip G2. Do not get this version. Buy the F1 if you do go with Bakflip. I love the cover but since it is aluminum, it dents very easy from hail. And I mean very easy. The functionality ect... is great. Hope this helps.