bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Easy

Did you install the Bakflip yourself and if so how easy or difficult was it to install.

I installed mine myself, by myself and it is very easy! There are video's posted on Raptor forums and youtube and the net. Takes all of 10 to 15 minutes to install and less then five minutes to remove if needed. I love mine! really love how it looks and how easy it is to open and close. Waiting to save the funds to get the BedTred bedliner next. I received the free samples from Bedrug and like the spay on look of the BedTred over the Bedrug foam liner.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at the back flip
I have a roll n lock cover on another truck and im thinking that might work too
its been to hell and back and got a tshirt

First Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any diffulity with the F1 and the Bedrug? Concerned about the sides not fitting correctly? Any one out there done this?

Also, thinking about the Undercover paint-matched cover, same question.

Pros and cons of each set-up?

Thanks.

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any diffulity with the F1 and the Bedrug? Concerned about the sides not fitting correctly? Any one out there done this?
Also, thinking about the Undercover paint-matched cover, same question.
Pros and cons of each set-up?
Thanks.

Quite a few have done the bedrug/F1 solution- it's about as perfect a solution as you can expect. Looks great, unobtrusive, and maximizes use of the bed regardless of what you use it for.