Bed Cover or Not..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lacrosseman812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya ik its gonna be expensive for a good cover but i would need it cause i play lacrosse and shot trap and jus that stuff that i have for those 2 sports its probly around 4 grand in stuff

lacrosseman812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only bad thing with that one u have iron is if i wanted to get sum whips i would have to drill holes most likely which i wouldnt have fun doing cause then it would allow water to get in the bed but if i get that e series one it would fit inside the bed and no drilling

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
ya ik its gonna be expensive for a good cover but i would need it cause i play lacrosse and shot trap and jus that stuff that i have for those 2 sports its probly around 4 grand in stuff

Yep! I liked this one over the rolling ones cause I heard that shit gets into the tracks and water then freezes in the winter. Just didn't want the head aches.
The bak flip one looks cool too but just really liked how this one sat on the truck looks wise. JMO.

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
Yep! I liked this one over the rolling ones cause I heard that shit gets into the tracks and water then freezes in the winter. Just didn't want the head aches.
The bak flip one looks cool too but just really liked how this one sat on the truck looks wise. JMO.
I tried the Rollbak on my Lincoln P/U. It may work well in warmer climates but it was one headache after another when the weather turned cold here. Tracks froze and slats warped. PITA for sure. Thanks for the pics here in this thread. Still trying to decide which way to go ... need a cover up here in the great white north!!

Kraka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look and the Undercover SE. I have one on my Taco and after 5 years of abuse it still looks new. Only weighs 40 pounds. Less than a minute to remove/re-install.

That one looks pretty good actually. Alot cheaper for sure.