Beauty Rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svt_ivan

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are just beauty rings. And yes from scratch. .25" 6061-t6 plate. Had them powder coated locally

Awesome job man, they look really good. You could have something going for yourself! Any interest in doing anymore for sale?

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is not now nor was it ever my intention to take someones work or designs. While all credit for this basic design does go to Huck, my new versions currently listed for sale have been minimally altered as to not be an exact duplicate. What I thought was an understanding a number of months back was apparently not a clear as previously understood. I am working with Luke offline to come to an amicable conclusion for both sides.

OP
OP
svt_ivan

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? Didn't change anything did you.

Points for originality yanking my design

And you way over priced. With material and time they only cost me about $125

Well that sucks..let me know if you're ever down to create another set..i can't seem to justify paying $500 for just beauty rings although they do look really good.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might need to contact the lawyer anyway

Not to be a **** and I don't have a dog in this hunt, but good luck with that. Unless you patented the design or can prove you're the first ever to make an aftermarket beauty ring for the Method nv wheel and that proprietary knowledge was stolen, the only lawyer who will take that case is a dishonest one who wants to bleed your wallet.

I've fought against real patent infringement before and even with all your bases covered ahead of time, it's a bitch to win and normally not worth it.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc