Gen1 SE Beauty Rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok had a thread a while back for these looking to trade for true beadlock rings, still would prefer to do that, but relisting here to sell outright if anybody needs a set of 4. Asking $500 plus shipping, OBO, and they are the darker '14 SE color. I put them back on the wheels before I moved and the damn Kobalt T40 socket bit snapped on one of the bolts, put a nasty scratch in the one at top right of this pic:
IMG_6384.JPG
All four have some small scratches and scrapes, but overall in pretty good condition, the factory powdercoat is a nice shiny metallic (same pic as above from the opposite direction catching the sun):
IMG_6383.JPG
Closer shot of one pair:
IMG_6386.JPG
And the other pair:
IMG_6385.JPG

OP
OP
BenBB

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I invested in an impact T40 socket before taking them off for the above pics, but had them on the truck to take the stock wheels down to Discount Tire to mount new tires before that. Not great pics (or clean, jeez they are filthy), but show them at different angles:
IMG_6366.JPG
IMG_6367.JPG
IMG_6368.JPG
IMG_6369.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter