Bear Claw build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Crabtreepaw

Reaction score
STAGE 2:

Finally got some more stuff in today. And went to town.

20' inch Vision X Evo Light Bar
40' inch Vision X Evo Light Bar
I also took a lil extra time and did a complete wire tuck so nothing is noticable nor can it move cuz i was worried about it hitting some of the radiator hoses.

Here we go for pics
Upper
PictureAtlantatrip005.jpg
Lower
PictureAtlantatrip007.jpg

Both
PictureAtlantatrip002.jpg

Upper ON
PictureAtlantatrip010.jpg

Lower On
PictureAtlantatrip013.jpg

Both
PictureAtlantatrip015.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip017.jpg

Outside Field View STOCK headlights
PictureAtlantatrip027.jpg

Lower
PictureAtlantatrip029.jpg

Upper
PictureAtlantatrip032.jpg

Both
PictureAtlantatrip036.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip038.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip039.jpg

To be honest now. These things are so brite that it is almost pointless to use your headlights unless you like a little yellow in your field of view, but they are amazing and do not run anywhere as warm as i thought they would.

I also started on a lil bit of the inside and when i started you could not see what the overhead light looked like, but its yellow ish when you compare it to the new light. Need a lil bit of modification but well worth it.
This is a 16 led light that makes anything easily found at night. My camera gives these lights no justice.
PictureAtlantatrip040.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip041.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip042.jpg

Now for the remainder of the week.
PictureAtlantatrip053.jpg

Yellow superflux led's for underneath the running board.
PictureAtlantatrip060.jpg

Tailgait Brake Light
PictureAtlantatrip055.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip057.jpg

Wheel well lights for the just incase tire issue or anything else that could happen 3-4 in each wheel well, also going to place a few in the bed, and trying to find a hood alarm pin so that when the bed gate is dropped the lights come on via relay switch.
PictureAtlantatrip044.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip045.jpg

The dealer blue lights are very weak and these came in to late to install but should be a nice touch to some of the "lights" lol
PictureAtlantatrip050.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip048.jpg
PictureAtlantatrip051.jpg

HID's are going to be added also so that the color of light is similar to the Vision X. 6300 i believe we decided on at the end.

Install pics of stage 2 hopefully by the end of week.
Im diggin this site.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Dude! That looks amazing. were the Vision X your first choice over Rigid.
And why? You like them better?

OP
OP
C

Crabtreepaw

Reaction score
Ty very much. And to answer your question in all honesty when we first started looking at lights we were going to go with Rigid, But i am one of those people that go against the grain and i didn't see much about vision x when i first started researching for this project 7 months ago. There really isn' t much more to choose from unless we wanted to do the hid ballast or some smaller driving lamps through piaa or hella. I am still stuck on what to do with the fog covers, but i am thinking about a quick release mold out of fiberglass. SHould give some good street legal hid fogs.

And yes i love them we couldn't believe the light output, but i can't give an answer on what i like more bc i havnt seen the two next to each other at night.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow
should look like a multi colored fireball going down the road at night

welcome to the best raptor site

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i'm seeing spots just looking at your pics lol. nice work so far that's some good work and i like your style.