Baja Designs OnX 8"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will a defused keep the light low enough so it does not look like I have high beams on or something and blind people? Thanks for your input!

Thanks for the interest in our product! The wide-cornering lens will prevent some of the glare effect, but the best way to way to prevent a ticket is by using the mode switch and running the Onx lightbar on low. It uses only 50% of the total LED power and will not "offend" anyone on the road. Let me know if you need more information, thanks- Christian
458156.jpg

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest in our product! The wide-cornering lens will prevent some of the glare effect, but the best way to way to prevent a ticket is by using the mode switch and running the Onx lightbar on low. It uses only 50% of the total LED power and will not "offend" anyone on the road. Let me know if you need more information, thanks- Christian

458156.jpg

Thanks for the info. How is this switch wired in? Will it work seamlessly with the factory Raptor up lifter switches?

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FvilleRaptor,
No. Baja Designs has a separate dimmer switch on their wiring harness..you would have to use two of the upfitter switches...one for on / off, and one for the dimmer function....
Eddie

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone post pictures of your AMBER baja designs light output? I don't care which bar you have, I just wanna see if it lights up in True Amber to match our LEDs already or it's more of a Yellow??
I'm hoping baja designs can offer amber Led diodes one day.......

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone post pictures of your AMBER baja designs light output? I don't care which bar you have, I just wanna see if it lights up in True Amber to match our LEDs already or it's more of a Yellow??
I'm hoping baja designs can offer amber Led diodes one day.......

I do not have a night photo but, I will take one for you later when the sun has moved to the other side of the dirt.

Ok hope these night pic is some help.
Amberlightsatnight002_zpsd1a6e5e6.jpg

Amberlightsatnight001_zpsaf1b0215.jpg

Amberlightsatnight003_zpsd2d31771.jpg

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great! I just wish they'd offer True amber option. This yellow works great I bet in the snow!!