Baja Designs OnX 8"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive never used that setup but, I have the OnX Baja Designs 50 white spot, 30 white flood,20 amber spot and 3 amber floods 10's
and its awesome!!! I am 100% happy I went with the Baja Designs. I cant see why that light would perform and different...

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive never used that setup but, I have the OnX Baja Designs 50 white spot, 30 white flood,20 amber spot and 3 amber floods 10's
and its awesome!!! I am 100% happy I went with the Baja Designs. I cant see why that light would perform and different...

Nice....
I'm going with the Baja Designs.....cosmetically they look a bit more appealing in the foglight area rather than the Rigid setup. I want performance.....however....

thanks for the recommendation..

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to buy the combo. Flood/spot ......
Yes I will use them in the street Hahahhaha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That kit is great if you are using it as a fill-in light to compliment a 20" bar in the center, or 40".. I would not get a spot configuration light. I would probably get the wide-cornering or driving beam as it will fill nicely. There is no adjustability once the light is set so you want to make sure you are getting a wide beam

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a beam pattern that can be used as a fog light? I would like to get these for use as fog lights on the road. I know they are not technically legal, but if they don't shine too high and blind people then I won't have any issues with them.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Is there a beam pattern that can be used as a fog light? I would like to get these for use as fog lights on the road. I know they are not technically legal, but if they don't shine too high and blind people then I won't have any issues with them.

If they have a diffused, that's what i'd go with

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk