Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We are currently experiencing longer lead times than normal. Most orders are shipping in 3-4 business days unless otherwise noted.
If you pay extra for NEXT, NEXT Day Saver, or Second Day shipping we will get your order out in 1 business day depending on when the order is placed.

2017 Raptor Kits, Shipment Dates
Sportsmen & Pro Fog Kit - Week of 4/10
Unlimited Fog Kit - Shipping Now
30" S8 Grille Kit - Shipping Now
Lower 10" OnX6 Hi-Power Kit - Coming Soon
S2 Sport Reverse Light Kit - Week of 4/10

Please call (800)422-5292 to confirm lead times and product availability.

Thank You!
-Bailey, Baja Designs

[email protected] - www.bajadesigns.com - (800)422-5292x114

Hey, Bailey can you provide an update on the Unlimited Fog Kits?

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Onx6 features say that if you toggle power on 3rd wire it will dim and or strobe. Mine does neither?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Onx6 features say that if you toggle power on 3rd wire it will dim and or strobe. Mine does neither?

Some models in the OnX6 series will both Dim and Strobe. The Hi-Power can only dim.

OnX6 / OnX6 Racer Edition (Dim & Strobe)
Activate this by running the green wire to a momentary switch. From the momentary switch run the green wire to a ground. When the light is on and you hit the momentary switch once, the light will dim.
If you hold it for 3-5 seconds the light will activate strobe mode.

OnX6 Hi-Power (Dim)
Activate this by running the green wire to an On/Off switch. From the On/Off switch run the green wire to a ground.
When the light is on and the switch is engaged, the light will dim in output.

Hope this helps!

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Momentary 12v

Change the connection to a Ground/12V negative and you'll be good to go!

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes 6834d33ad5ebc7401bf1826e2333766f.jpg

Damn, that's some serious illumination! Looks awesome. I ordered the S8 30" for behind the grill. I would love to do what you've done, but I may have to park my truck on the street due to garage size limitations and I think the lights behind the grill will be much more secure from a theft standpoint. I would be interested in BD's fog light options too, but those seem super easy for thieves to get at. Maybe I can add an Onx6 high power to the lower grill when BD works out that forthcoming kit.

Bailey, questions for you: Is there space between the 30" S8 and the grill to put a black cover over the light bar? I was thinking that would almost make the lights invisible behind the grill to deter theft.

And any status update on that lower grill light bar kit?

Thanks!

Last edited: