BAJA COYOTE Front Bumper In Detail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Will the extension mount to allow the stock bumper be something that can be purchased separately? Does it allow you to also re-attach the front tow hooks?

OP
OP
B

BajaCoyote

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will the extension mount to allow the stock bumper be something that can be purchased separately? Does it allow you to also re-attach the front tow hooks?

Yes. The replacement extension for the stock front bumper we will be offering separately early on this next year. We are not sure on the stock tow-hooks as of yet.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought Kirk said no winch mount previously but can't find where I read that right now. Might be confusing that with another front bumper I really like that won't allow a winch mount. Unfortunately no winch is a deal breaker for me.

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heya BajaCoyote,
I fell inlove with this bumper the moment I saw it on instagram, do you offer international shipping? Im from Dubai, UAE and Im interested. Also waiting for a picture with the 40" RDS mount if possible.

OP
OP
B

BajaCoyote

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heya BajaCoyote,

I fell inlove with this bumper the moment I saw it on instagram, do you offer international shipping? Im from Dubai, UAE and Im interested. Also waiting for a picture with the 40" RDS mount if possible.

Hi Gorelaz. Yes we do offer international shipping. We will soon have images with the 40" RDS please keep checking back. Should be a few weeks at this point. Thank you for your interest!

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Gorelaz. Yes we do offer international shipping. We will soon have images with the 40" RDS please keep checking back. Should be a few weeks at this point. Thank you for your interest!

Sent you a PM with the inquiry