Back in a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Caljae1

Caljae1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did you do with the braptor and how’s the differences feel
Recently moved back to Ga from Ca (where I bought the Braptor). Apparently there is less of them floating around out here. Stopped by the local ford dealer for service and he bought it back from me, for what I paid for it…. It will probably pop up at Mall of GA ford at some point in the next week (if not already sold). Nick at Apollo Optics helped me trick that ride up pretty nice….

I absolutely loved the Bronco Raptor. It was a serious off road beast, but it was not very pleasant for long hours on road. Road noise is to be expected and seats are on the small side. With 4 kids all in sports. I pretty much live in my truck right now. Missed having the room and comfort of the F150 platform.

The fact that I was able to pick up a Shelby was just icing on the cake. I’m sure I’m going to get a helping of sh$T from guys on this forum for buying instead of building myself, but I don’t care. It’s a frigging Shelby…

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’m sure I’m going to get a helping of sh$T from guys on this forum for buying instead of building myself, but I don’t care. It’s a frigging Shelby…

Don't think you will get sհiτ for buying a Shelby vs a standard Gen Raptor. Shelby is just a sticker package really. Its not like what they do with the Mustangs.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently moved back to Ga from Ca (where I bought the Braptor). Apparently there is less of them floating around out here. Stopped by the local ford dealer for service and he bought it back from me, for what I paid for it…. It will probably pop up at Mall of GA ford at some point in the next week (if not already sold). Nick at Apollo Optics helped me trick that ride up pretty nice….

I absolutely loved the Bronco Raptor. It was a serious off road beast, but it was not very pleasant for long hours on road. Road noise is to be expected and seats are on the small side. With 4 kids all in sports. I pretty much live in my truck right now. Missed having the room and comfort of the F150 platform.

The fact that I was able to pick up a Shelby was just icing on the cake. I’m sure I’m going to get a helping of sh$T from guys on this forum for buying instead of building myself, but I don’t care. It’s a frigging Shelby…
I've only seen a couple Braptors cruising around the ATL