Awesome Article on the 2013 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are cracking ( lol, get it ? ) me up.

If you got time to read you going in way too soon.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
here is a great article I just found on the 2013 raptor with a little backround on the raptor in general
2013 F-150 SVT Raptor: still king of factory built off road pickup trucks - National Auto Reviews | Examiner.com

also at the very bottom of it he gives his piece of mind on the whole raptor vs ramrunner fiasco, Ill just quote it below

"Since I have been asked by many about it, I will make a brief reference to the controversy raised by pickuptrucks.com earlier this year in their “Desert Shootout” face off of the 2012 SVT Raptor (fully factory built) against the Ram Runner Off Roader (Ram 1500 equipped with $20,000 of Mopar aftermarket off road accessories) in which they declared the Ram Runner the winner.

Ram Runner, equipped with the Mopar designed more rugged aftermarket package assortment was more likely to win, in my opinion, given the set up of the course for the event.

I have driven both Ram Runner and Raptor SVT and my response to the expected Ram Runner win is pretty straight forward.

With the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, after taking the family off roading on Saturday, you would be very comfortable taking them all to church on Sunday in the Raptor. I am not sure that you would see the Ram Runner in the same light."

The Ram Runner suspension was not designed by MOPAR, it was designed and built by an aftermarket vendor that was already selling the LT kits for Dodge trucks before MOPAR started taking credit for them