Audio fade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor randomly reduces the volume while listening to Spotify via Android audio. Any one else experience this or know why it does it? I do have speed compensated volume activated but this event happens when the speed is constant. This does not happen when I play Spotify on my phone and cast it to another device. Only the Raptor does it. I seldom listen to radio so I don't recall if it happens then as well.

This happens several times on my 10 mile drive to town.

OP
OP
Keshka

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will give that a shot! ty.

...oh, did I mention it does it at random times during a song. The audio fade lasts about 5-10 seconds and can happen at any point during play of any song.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it only happens while listening to Spotify then I would say it is a source issue, not a Raptor audio issue. Try another music source through your phone...

OP
OP
Keshka

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That pretty much answers my question. It's not a Raptor thing. It's something happening with the source. Thanks gang!