Auction: XRD Bed Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well. That didn't go as expected. Lol. Sold to @14truckie

Click Here to Bid on an XRD Bed Rack

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry Zac. No idea why there wasn't more interest in this. Definitely a hell of a deal on it for the winner. Agree 100% with you I expected more especially considering the charitable donation. Looks like if I can't make mine work with the new cover I will just have to modify it for a different vehicle.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry Zac. No idea why there wasn't more interest in this. Definitely a hell of a deal on it for the winner. Agree 100% with you I expected more especially considering the charitable donation. Looks like if I can't make mine work with the new cover I will just have to modify it for a different vehicle.

Is what it is.

I was trying to throw around some ideas for what you might be able to do for yours to work. Hard though with how the rack is designed.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Defiantly a good deal... Congrats @14truckie! I'm going to go ahead and call dibs now, if you ever want to sell it. Hope to see you on the trails with your new set up.

14truckie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am really surprised that my bid won. I have had my truck for just over six months and only put 4k on it. Seems I have been living in my plow truck. Other than a few small things, and the Borla sport exhaust, this will be the start of improving this beast of a truck for trails. Hopefully I will see some of you out there this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.