April 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest...:"LANDMARKS":...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this typing thing has no emotion and I was being sarcastic what I say are you really blind

That's the way I took it! Lets just say there's a long story to go with my username and we don't have the time for it. I just tell folks I'm blind in one eye and can't see out the other one. (BTW-I can see fine with both)

OregonSVT

Reaction score
Ok, first attempt at this. Just got the truck 3 weeks ago and was out on the beach over the weekend. This is the Peter Iredale in Fort Stevens State Park, it ran ashore near the mouth of the Columbia River in Oregon in 1906 and has been there ever since. This was a very impromptu picture and it was getting late. I would have loved to move around it more and take some other photos, but it is what it is.

PerterIredale.jpg

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Ok, first attempt at this. Just got the truck 3 weeks ago and was out on the beach over the weekend. This is the Peter Iredale in Fort Stevens State Park, it ran ashore near the mouth of the Columbia River in Oregon in 1906 and has been there ever since. This was a very impromptu picture and it was getting late. I would have loved to move around it more and take some other photos, but it is what it is.

PerterIredale.jpg

VERY Cool!
I like it..

Marine on Land

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PerterIredale.jpg

Dang dude, if that is impromptu, then what is taking your time? Nice shot.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score

PerterIredale.jpg

that is a great pic!!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mine is ironic coz it is in front of a art gallery they have free concert's every year with some good artistes give it a look up terry redlin

Status
Not open for further replies.