Appropriate tire pressure with cargo and hot temps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IDontDoUrban

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the advice and lowered pressures this morning with my Longacre gauge with bleed valve.

...”Bringing a Starter pack”...I love this move already and the sense of humor. I started losing mine when Seattle politics started to bleed into the areas where I lived. I’ll tell you, OR and WA have some the best state and fed lands to enjoy Raptors. Miles of forest service roads, like minded people, and scenery to die for, but, it’s not enough to stay. I realize TX is turning rapidly, but I’ll likely be dead before Ocasio Cortez moves to TX and becomes Governor.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the advice and lowered pressures this morning with my Longacre gauge with bleed valve.

...”Bringing a Starter pack”...I love this move already and the sense of humor. I started losing mine when Seattle politics started to bleed into the areas where I lived. I’ll tell you, OR and WA have some the best state and fed lands to enjoy Raptors. Miles of forest service roads, like minded people, and scenery to die for, but, it’s not enough to stay. I realize TX is turning rapidly, but I’ll likely be dead before Ocasio Cortez moves to TX and becomes Governor.

cool man. need more like you in tx.

Roc Nichols

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to The Great State of Texas! Where the beer is cold and the ammo is plentiful. Please show up with Red in your head. We are trying to get our President to put up a wall around Austin. As for the tires who the hell knows just get going. We're waiting for you. Your beer is getting warm.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope you cool dudes feel bad for me. Born n raised in NYC, now camping in the closest northern burb. No guns no switchblades allowed. Heck, can’t even own a good old fashioned pair of brass knuckles. No place to off road with ATV or Raptor. Sucks I tell ya. But it’s what I know, it’s where I make my comfy living.

one of these days my wife and I may move west. My daughter and former Marine son in law live in Moscow, Idaho but are moving toward Boise for nursing school.

the thing that really worries me about making a move is to be absolutely certain I research an area to be as sure as one can be that it’s not subject to tornados or flooding.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Texas! You guys are cracking me up with the "starter pack" of 7,000 rounds of ammo! I hope you're not moving to the coast. We live on the water in Corpus Christi (North Padre Island) and hurricanes suck and the property taxes are crazy! We just bought 100 acres in the Hill Country and are starting our exit strategy!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hah!

I had to trade out there for a wedding in ’01. Great little town, a little chilly for my taste.
Therein lies the rub, whatever that means. We were just up in NH for few days. Looked at some real estate. We love Maine. But my wife is 64, I’m 63, and who the hell can take those winters. I already slipped in my driveway on ice and only due to a heavy Carhart coat was my elbow spared.

OP
OP
IDontDoUrban

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you cool dudes feel bad for me. Born n raised in NYC, now camping in the closest northern burb. No guns no switchblades allowed. Heck, can’t even own a good old fashioned pair of brass knuckles. No place to off road with ATV or Raptor. Sucks I tell ya. But it’s what I know, it’s where I make my comfy living.

one of these days my wife and I may move west. My daughter and former Marine son in law live in Moscow, Idaho but are moving toward Boise for nursing school.

the thing that really worries me about making a move is to be absolutely certain I research an area to be as sure as one can be that it’s not subject to tornados or flooding.
I have family in the Boise area. Town is growing like crazy...residents are worried it could follow the Austin model longer term