Apple Car Play Connection Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every car I’ve owned with CarPlay has had occasional issues with connection wired and wireless. Corvette, land rover, and two raptors. All had connection issues at similar rates.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe someone else who lives here in socal can confirm. 1st spot - 405/5 freeway intersection around irvine spectrum. 2nd - Pch & Del Obispo in Dana Point
3rd place taking the HOV ramp up on the 405 when it merges with the 5. And on the 405 at beach Blvd. Drops and causes problems everytime.

NVPatriot1959

Reaction score
Anyone have Car Play connection problems aster the IOS 17 update? I have had issues with the phone staying connected and trying to reconnect after a lost connection. I have had to do the forget this devise and do a full phone reconnect a few times to get it working again.

This all started after the IOS 17 update.
Same

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has worked flawlessly in both my 23 Raptor and our X5. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.