Anyone running BFG A-T T/A KO 37's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For almost every size the KM2's are on national back order and have been for some time. This information comes from Michelin and a couple from Discount Tire.

FWIW I have the 37x13.50x18 Falkens and they are whisper quiet and as smooth as any tire that I have ever owned. Road force balanced and they took from 3.5 to 5 \oz of weight. Only had them on a week but am very impressed so far--took them to the ranch here to go do some tree cutting from storm damage and they got around great in the muddy spots and went up hills that most of my tires required 4wd to keep the wheels from spinning.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I had chunking issues with the stock tires but the 37's are a different compound. I haven't had an issue. I have over 500 offload miles in them so far and you can't tell they have even been offroad.

I've heard good things about those Falkens as well. Haven't seen or used them but for the price it sounds like a really good option.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had chunking issues with the stock tires but the 37's are a different compound. I haven't had an issue. I have over 500 offload miles in them so far and you can't tell they have even been offroad.

I've heard good things about those Falkens as well. Haven't seen or used them but for the price it sounds like a really good option.

I didn't realize they use a different compound. Good to know.

Under 300/tire for 37's really can't be beat. Especially if they perform well.

For almost every size the KM2's are on national back order and have been for some time. This information comes from Michelin and a couple from Discount Tire.

FWIW I have the 37x13.50x18 Falkens and they are whisper quiet and as smooth as any tire that I have ever owned. Road force balanced and they took from 3.5 to 5 \oz of weight. Only had them on a week but am very impressed so far--took them to the ranch here to go do some tree cutting from storm damage and they got around great in the muddy spots and went up hills that most of my tires required 4wd to keep the wheels from spinning.

Weird, I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with the KM2's but it doesn't matter anyway since I'll be getting the Falkens next time!