Anyone out there running Whelen Pioneer's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have two sets of micro pioneers, bumper mounts and hood mounts. Will be investing in more Whelen action as finances allow

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Oh and its all lumens, the TMX bar is around 15k, and the 4 micros are 3800+ so lumens for lumens the micropioneers are brighter. If Whelen made an led bar, it would ne freaking bright, but I'm sure you know that, being right up in Whelen's backyard!

One could ony wish for a whelen bar.[/QUOTE]

I could build one.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WSI, yukon joe, whtrapta, and firematt run them and WSI (jimmy) is a FRF vendor who sells them..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Yeah, I was going to add, huck and juggz to the list. Juggz won the Whelen lights at the snoball500.

I love the Whelens. I run the 45 degree horizontal flood. It's a nice combo of spot and flood. It lights up the edges of the road real well for an deer. I've spotted deer on two separate occasions on my way home late at night. Thanks to these lights, I had plenty of warning.

Also, I believe WSI can get the micro in a true amber led, not just a lens cover.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119